Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App not working

moulee
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Im just creating this thread to see if Vodafone are aware that the My Vodafone app is currently not working.

This is the app from the app store.

If you look at all the latest reviews it seems users are facing the same problems.

I have tried deleting it and reinstalling it , turning off wifi etc.

Can someone please notify the developer of the software to look in to this

Thank you
57 REPLIES 57

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

For the app to update all of the functions it usually takes until the start of the next billing cycle before it gives you the statistics.

Just wondering if this is still open I'm having the same problem please help?

This item is still open. I have waiting until the start of the new billing cylce as suggested on this thread, but still to no avail.

Hi Jordyt1989

Thanks for your post. Have you upgraded or changed your price plan recently, or taken out a new connection?

The My Vodafone app updates when your new billing cycle kicks in so if you change a price plan mid-month for whatever reason you won't see any usage stats until the following month.

Also, the app doesn't work for business customers so if you're on a business price plan then no stats will show up.

Thanks

Simon 

Hi Simon,

I started a new connection on 24/09/12, and have recived a bill from then up till the 19th Oct.

However the app is still not showing the usage data. Do I need to reinstall the app to force it to work?

Thanks

Steve

My  vodafone app worked fine on my ipad until I updated the software to iOS 6.  now it doesn't work despite deleting and reinstalling.  Can' t access my account either.  Get the message'due to technical difficulties information not available'.  This has been the case for over a week so I can't see my data usage or bill.  Password and user name is correct.  Advice please.

Hi guys,

stevieb21 - can you try telling the app to forget your number for me? This will force it to try to pick everything up again from scratch.

To do this, click the cog icon in the top right corner of the usage page for me, then click the button which loads.

------------------------

Seabird0055 - If both services are failing, then this suggests that the OS6 installation may just be coincidental timing - it would have no effect on My Account logins.

What point does the app stop at? If you get to the usage page but it never loads the data, can you also try the option to forget your number I mentioned above?

I'll pop you a PM so we can look at the My Account login as well for you.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dave

thanks for the quick response.  'my account' is now working so at least I can see my usage.  I have reinstalled iOS 6 as wel as the app itself.  it stalls at I the usage page so I have asked it to 'forget me' several times.  Still no luck with getting it to work. And yes I am doing this via 3G.  think I will delete the app and just use the main site for account info.  I'll check the forum periodically to see if a new fix has been discovered.

Hi Dave,

I've told the app to forget my number, i've even unistalled the app and reinstalled it (using 3g only), and it either says there is a technical error, or does nothing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Steve

Hello stevieb21,

We'll have to raise this as a case.

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

LeeH