Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NHS Discount

LJO
2: Seeker

I moved over to vodafone as I was told about the NHS scheme that made your contract a little bit cheapere than my existing provider.

3 months on and its still not been applied?

My brother went in the St Helens store twice to sort this and I had an online chat to sort this but still its not sorted??

How do I get this escalated to a manager?

Not happy and will cancel the contract due to breach of agreement if not resolved in 14 days and my credits posted to my account as per agreed online.

Please contact me ASAP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

@LJO 

If this is your Brothers NHS discount entitlement and he has added you to the list of friends and family, you are going to have to ask him to sort this out for you.

Not all NHS Trust participate in the scheme and this should have been communicated to him by his NHS Trust HR Department.

Vodafone Employee Advantage discount is not customer facing and offered by Vodafone direct as part of the contract, it is offered by an employer to the employee as a benefit for working for the company.

There is further info on the link below.  If your Brother completes the online form on 'How can I ask about the Vodafone Employee Advantage scheme on the FAQ's, the Team will get back to him.

Vodafone Employee Advantage scheme

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS

@LJO 

If this is your Brothers NHS discount entitlement and he has added you to the list of friends and family, you are going to have to ask him to sort this out for you.

Not all NHS Trust participate in the scheme and this should have been communicated to him by his NHS Trust HR Department.

Vodafone Employee Advantage discount is not customer facing and offered by Vodafone direct as part of the contract, it is offered by an employer to the employee as a benefit for working for the company.

There is further info on the link below.  If your Brother completes the online form on 'How can I ask about the Vodafone Employee Advantage scheme on the FAQ's, the Team will get back to him.

Vodafone Employee Advantage scheme

It had already been confirmed that it was applicable and was sorted in store. They then said they had lost the first form so he went again to sort and filled details in again. Still wasnt actioned.

Now sorted via online chat

Joshaki7
Hi I renewed my contract with Vodafone on 17th April 2015. I had the vea discount through the NHS on my previous contract and now I am re-applying for the discount for my new upgraded contract. I have twice filled out the online form in the last two weeks and I have had no reply. I have checked both my inbox and junk mail. I am aware that I have 30 days to apply for the discount so this needs sorting asap before I'm out of time. The only reason i upgraded was because i was assured I could get the discount.

Please reply asap thanks josh

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Joshaki7,

Contact the team that verifies and applies the Vodafone Employee Advantage (VEA) discounts directly.

DaveCD