Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No Internet for 4 weeks

JayA007
2: Seeker

I have had no internet now for 4 weeks and all vodafone say is it is because of the merge to a new system?

In the words of their tech support "I GIVE UP"!!!! thats all they could say.

I have done 3 resets on the phone, had 3 sim cards and 5 hours in store on the phone and nobody can do anything to resolve it.

They wont upgrade me, they wont cancel my contract yet still happy to take the money from my account. I have taken legal action against them as i have a loss of earnings because i need 4g google maps every day. Vodafone dont care one bit about my situation so please i'm desperate here 😞

4 REPLIES 4

JayA007

How did you get it to work again i have been without now for 4 weeks

JayA007

I have had no internet now for 4 weeks and all vodafone say is it is because of the merge to a new system?

I have done 3 resets on the phone, had 3 sim cards and 5 hours in store on the phone and nobody can do anything to resolve it.

They wont upgrade me, they wont cancel my contract yet still happy to take the money from my account. I have taken legal action against them as i have a loss of earnings because i need 4g google maps every day. Vodafone dont care one bit about my situation so please i'm desperate here 😞

JayA007

Hi @JayA007

Sorry to hear this.

To take your details securely, please contact our Live help team here.

Thanks,

Rodney