Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No control over Suresignal

EugeneFitzpatrick
2: Seeker

My Suresignal worked perfectly whe I was on PAYG. I switched to a Monthly Contract. Eventually I got an online account set up. The Suresignal is not present in the account.  There is however an icon inviting me to register my suresignal, you  can probably guess  the rest,  when I attempt to register it I get told that it is already registered.  There is no way available to me to unregister, or add or remove numbers.

I spoke with the robot chat person, thing, who managed to put me on as a user.  I now own a suresignal, that although is working, I have no control over.  Can one of the site administrators explain to me how to deregister so I may reregister and add other  numbers with me as the owner?  Not to difficult.

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

EugeneFitzpatrick

Sorted,

went onto live chat and actually seemed to chat to a real person who got someone to ring me up.

My sure Signal had been registered to a totally different number.  All sorted now.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

EugeneFitzpatrick

Sorted,

went onto live chat and actually seemed to chat to a real person who got someone to ring me up.

My sure Signal had been registered to a totally different number.  All sorted now.