Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Raising a formal complaint

LouiseJB
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Could customer service be any worse?  Vodafone tried to charge me for a line I don't have tnen disconnected the line i do have.  11 calls, 6 hours on the phone, 2 days later, it still has not been reconnected.  I've lost count of the times I have been told it has been escalated. I wasted the whole weekend on the phone to them and still do not have a mobile phone. Trying to formally complain gets you nowhere as it doesn't seem to go anywhere.

I've now contacted Ofcom.  Vodafone have broken just about every Code of PRactice with this!

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Its the Communications Omsbudsman that would help if Vodafone do not resolve a raised complaint within 8 weeks or sooner if Vodafone agree to provide a Deadlock Letter. 

Link > Code Of Practice.

That said Vodafone Tech Teams read all the posts on the forum. Perhaps give them time to catch up with yours to see if they can help. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks. I raised a complaint online 24 hours ago and I've heard nothing.  I'm at my wits end here. And the number of the temporary sim I've never used us still the only number on my account!  It's still not reconnected.  Since Saturday 

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@LouiseJB

I'm sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with the service provided.

I've sent you a private message with details of how to get in touch with the team. We'll be happy to look into this for you.

I've tried everything.  I've called 12 times. Raised a complaint 24 hours ago which has been ignored too

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@LouiseJB Were you able to pop an email over to us, using the link Becca sent you?

If so, a member of our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible, regarding your complaint. We'll be happy to look into it for you and help to get this resolved.