Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Excluded e mail

I noticed this message in my settings whilst changing parameters to my liking YOUR EMAIL IS EXCLUDED FROM SENDING MESSAGESAnd then when I pressed subscribe it says are you sure,as there is no going back Has any one else seen or know anything else abo...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

LA2 no signal at all

LA2 no signal at all inside (quite usual) but not outside either. Yesterday and today. One bar at best for a few seconds then drops out again.

About my 2 extra gb

Hello, I been trying to buy 2 extra Gb , I called twice and used my debit card, and the woman said that in one hour time I should get a message but still I didn't get it, so still I don't have that two extra Gb. Can you please ubdate them on my phone...

Editavy by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

No tethering/Mobile Hotspot on Huawei P9

Hi, I'm trying to use the hotspot feature on my new Huawei P9.  It's configured OK, and I'm able to connect both my laptop and iPad to the hotspot without an issue, but there's no data transfer between them and the phone.  There's also no DNS resolut...

wjoyce by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrading

I recently contacted Vodaphone to obtain a PAC code (12/04/17) after speaking to the CSR i signed up for a new contract. Since then the phone hasnt turned up over 2 days and after 3 phone calls and a visit to a Vodaphone store I am none the wiser. Al...

Vodafone redirecting me home page on mobile

I have a massive problem.  Vodafone decided 3 weeks ago to "enable cobtent restriction". I called 191 and they said they did remove it. 3 weeks later, I cannot browse websites that are "insecure", certain apps do not log in,  and in short , I cannot ...

AlexLon by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cracked Screen on Samsung J3

I purchased a Samsung J3 from Vodafone for my son (Pay as you go) for Christmas of which recently he had taken off him from another boy whom threw it to the ground when he tried to get it back of which it has now several cracks on the screen.  The ph...

My Vodafone

When I click on the icon My Vodafone on my Smart Phone6, I get 'Please disconnect your Wi-Fi, and telling me to log to My Vodafone using mobile network,  how can you do this???this problem started when I had a 'up-date' of apps and things,

Unlock Code

I applied online on 9/4/2017 for an unlock code for my PAYG phone that I bought over a month before. After a few days I had not heard anything so I checked the help pages again online and it said that if I hadn't received a confirmation email within ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels