Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sony lollipop

podycust
4: Newbie

Now sony have released lollipop how long before you approve it vodafone?

Happy to help!

59 REPLIES 59

The Sky Sports issue is because your device is no longer recognized as the registered device for the app. You need to contact Vodafone to have your original device setting deleted.

63johnw
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
You may need to try a factory reset to see if that helps.

aidey68
9: Established

I didn't need to do a factory reset, eventually the phone was operating a bit more like it should; although the Sky Sports TV mobile app is still 

(Removed according to House Rules)

Screenshot_2015-04-23-15-28-29.pngSince this update this morning my phone has dropped from 100% battery to less than 10%. In fact I have it plugged in and it's still dropping. Any idea what's up?

It's now totally drained and switched itself off! All this while attached to the mains using the original charger and cable. What the heck is going on?

Well apart from doing the usual factory reset and also rebooting your phone...

Have a look into uninstalling  or updating / checking Google Play Services app, as after I did the update to Lollipop yesterday; my phone acted as though it was running through treacle. 

Apps were taking ages to open, after I tried going on Google+ it mentioned that I need to install Google Play Services (which I already have) so uninstalled and reinstalled, the phone then reverted back to a something resembling a smartphone !!! 

I haven't really monitored if the battery is draining quicker since the update. Will look into this over the weekend

Hi all,

do any of you know if our Z3's have quick charge 2.0 ? I know the supplied charger and cable isn't but some have mention our can use quick charge 2.0? 60% battery in 30mins

Well our phone is listed on the Qualcomm website as supporting it. Haven't try it myself.

Happy to help!

The battery drain sorted itself out after I fully charged it from dead without switching it on.

Everything seems laggy though, it's taking a couple of seconds to bring up the app tray, and the same again for texts and emails. Worryingly it's also slow to respond to calls.

I'll try removing and reinstalling Google Play Services.

I rarely have any lag issues.

I found a factory reset improved things a lot, but I still think Lollipop is a bit buggy. I'm sure it will improve over time.