Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal V3 link dead on site

petelean
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've been trying to buy a SS V3 since before Christmas and when I try to buy it on line from Vodafone I just get a series of question marks underneath the button. I have been in to the shops - Manchester, Birmingham and Norwich and they were all sold out and none of the staff knew when any might come in. Can you throw any light on why I can't buy a SS on line?

Pete

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

cineriv
16: Advanced member

Hi Pete,

You can't buy one online because, like the shops, they don't have any! Hence the question marks 

Further info here..... 

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Any-news-on-Sure-Signal-stock/m-p/1397892#M34988     

From post #3 onwards.

Regards,

Mike. 

View solution in original position

13 REPLIES 13

cineriv

Hi Pete,

You can't buy one online because, like the shops, they don't have any! Hence the question marks 

Further info here..... 

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Any-news-on-Sure-Signal-stock/m-p/1397892#M34988     

From post #3 onwards.

Regards,

Mike. 

Many thanks Mike, at least I now know the reason. Like other Posters I found the shops had zero information as to why they had none and they suggested I go on line.

Pete

philipjknight
4: Newbie

Now nearly a month on since the original post and still no indication from Vodafone as to when Sure Signal boxes will be available. I like many posters have been looking for one for months. I am simple at a loss to understand how a communications company can communicate, or not, like this. We aren't asking you to navigate back from the dark side of the moon aboard Apollo 13, just tell us if you have a container of these on their way from China and, if you do, when it is going to dock. One gets more feedback from Fred in Shed Kickstarter projects!

Hi @philipjknight 

Welcome to the eForum.

You can keep your eye out here: http://vdfn.co/vss for when our Sure Signals are available.

If you need further information, our Live help team’s available.

Thanks,

Sarah

Your reply does not address the questions of 1. Why the Sure Signals have been 'out of stock' for nearly 3 months; or 2. When they will be in stock. In case it has escaped Vodafone's collective consciousness, it is your poor signal coverage that I am trying to address by spending more money with you and thus locking myself into Vodafone. Honestly, what is the point of asinine responses such as the one you gave? You'd gain more credibility by just saying 'I know it's rubbish, but we really just don't care'. Oh and for the record I have tried the Live Help team and they were as helpful as you. (By the way I am not having a go at you personally, just the Vodafone corporate Sarah).

Hi @philipjknight,

We can't give any further details. There should now be stock available if you call 191 or visit a local store. The website is an separate issue and does not relate to any stock issue.

Thanks,

Matt

Tried 191 and quite apart from the fact that the options on this number did not include anything even vaguely related to sales of sure signal boxes (e.g.press this to by accessories), although I was quite amused that one option was if I was considering to leaving vodafone. I got bounced to three people, at least one of which wasn't in the UK, ending up in sunny Belfast. Not only could nobody sell me one, nobody could even tell me if they were in stoc or when they might be in stock. One person suggest I try the website. Unbelievable. You could hardly make it up.You might as well have suggested that I stick a carrot in my ear, sing the National Anthem and make a wish that a Sure Signal box appear in my lap.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @philipjknight 

The team on option 1 then option 3 are the ones who can place orders (stock willing).

Alternatively, I've sent some email instructions to your Private Message inbox.

We aim to reply to most emails within 48 hours. 

Thanks,

Ben

I've just been and telephoned 191 and got whatever part of the world the call centre is. Guess what, I got told I can't buy one over the phone I have to go on line or go into the shop. Having been on hold for 25+ minutes just to get to that point I insisted I was put through to someone in the UK. After 5 minutes if insisting I want to speak to someone in the UK I was put through to Customer Services in the UK (yee hah). Guess what I was told - "you have to go on line Sir" so I explained all over again that the "add to basket" button does nothing and that the shops have none and the tech team are telling us to dial 191 aaaaaaagggghhhhhhh. Let me check that for you  - on hold for another God knows how long and guess what - I got cut off. Vodafone you are letting your customers down. That's a total of 46 minutes I've spent trying to buy a product only for you to cut me off. Please can you put one of the senior management email addresses on here so that we can make proper complaints to someone  who is answerable to the bosses.