Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal V3 not working even after resetting

Ossiedog
3: Seeker

Power - flashing, Internet - solid orange, In Service - off, In Use - solid orange reset done and router checked please help.   

398 REPLIES 398

YEAH!!!!!

My SS has come back to life all on its own!!!!

Problem looks to sorted now.

Mine too! Luckily I saw the posts yesterday saying that the devices were working again as I had unplugged mine and taken it with me to plug into a different system as advised . Brought it home and plugged it in again and saw it come back to life. Pity VF couldn't have given out more information . Thanks to everyone who posted on the forum about the problem.

I've been following the updates here since my sure signal went down at the end of October. Thankfully having updated at a friends place on monday I'm now back in the 21st century and can use my mobile at home! However I was advised by a member of the sure signal technical support team on sunday to call back once it was back working and they would arrange compensation. I have just spent an hour on the phone with them and customer services, and surprise surprise there is no compensation available... I have been lied to twice by vodafone employees in the last 48 hours! Great customer service Vodafone!

That's funny because I spoke to someone on chat and I have been given 3 weeks line rental back for myself and my wife's phone which was just over £39 but no good will gestures !

Prasht
I plugged my SURESIGNAL into my sisters broadband for 36 hours and having just plugged it into my VM bb can confirm it's now working. Thank you guys you did the job of vf! Vodafone are useless. They haven't acknowledged my complaint to ceo either so I guess I will have to complain to the ombudsman

ringerstinger
Good luck with the reply from the CEO. I had one and it was copy and paste nonsense that pushed everything to Virgin. No acknowledgement of the absolutely shocking way this has been handled (or not) by VF. Completely useless reply.

MAX1M1
Plugging the SS box with a different provider for 24 hours worked for me so far. I plugged the SS back with VM router and it works. VF appeared to have done nothing at all to resolve the issue. The issue landed purely with unhappy VF customers to handle it on their own. Many thanks to fellow problem solvers. No thanks to VF. I'm investigating alternatives.

ringerstinger
I am currently waiting for the 4th nonexistent call back from the resolutions team and also from customer relations. I have been 'promised' call backs multiple times and they don't materialise. I am now amassing quite a long list of notes and names of people in different departments. When I do finally talk to someone senior we are going to have an awful lot of stuff to talk about. This has been a total joke and is only exacerbated by the absolute lies I am being told at every turn.

Prasht
Following a complaint to the CEO I got an email inviting me to ring them. A chap called Stewart was sympathetic and agreed that I had been let down. He agreed to refund my line rental for the period I couldn't use my phone and a small d&I payment.he seemed a good chap but given my experience with the company I will have to double check that the credits have been applied to my account.