main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

Sure Signal disappeared from account

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
3: Seeker

My sure signal is working however it has disappeared from my account and I cannot manage my numbers.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion
Hi

May I welcome you to the eForum

If these FAQs don't work or help https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Network-and-coverage/Sure-Signal/ then please speak to Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat for account Assistance as we are all fellow customers here.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
10 REPLIES 10
Hi

May I welcome you to the eForum

If these FAQs don't work or help https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Network-and-coverage/Sure-Signal/ then please speak to Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat for account Assistance as we are all fellow customers here.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

View more options

Thanks. I did live chat and they followed it up with a call. The account page has changed its appearance and you access sure signal a different way.

View more options
You're Welcome.

Good to hear your sorted.

😎

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

View more options
2: Seeker

Correct, the link to Sure Signal has disappeared. I spoke to Vodafone today & they confirmed it has disappeared because of upgrades to the web site - these are still on-going and the link will re-appear in due course. Meantime, if you want to make changes, you need to call them or have a 'Live Chat'. Bit of a shambles really in my opinion. Ray

View more options
Can anyone describe how you access Sure Signal management "by a different way"?
View more options
16: Advanced member

Hi,

If you now have the updated version of 'My Account'

Try this........

On the home screen of 'My Account'

• Select 'Manage' next to the main number.
  • Under account services select 'Manage services'
  • Select 'Sure Signal'

Regards.

View more options

Didn't work for me. Used the option but my Sure Signal is not appearing, so spent 15 mins unsuccessfully on hold on 191. Then after hand off from one team to another told I need to contact back between 8-8 tomorrow. Rubbish service vodafone

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@peeblesman - If you’re still looking for help with this, speak to our Live help team, as they’ll be able to access your account and look at what’s happening.

View more options

Any chance you could share where it has gone or how to access it please as there seem to be many people with the same probem (including me)

View more options
16: Advanced member

If you can't find your SureSignal in your online account using one of the ways described above, then you will need to get in contact with Vodafone.  You can either call up or use LiveChat.

PWIAC

View more options