Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal 2xiphone 5 not working

iainmckie
2: Seeker

Oh my goodness - I am latterly in sure signal hell.  Bought v3 sure signal for house so my pops can use his phone. Iphone 5. Regerstered it in my name/number and works great on my iPhone 6 but not on his 5 nor my sisters 5 nor on the 4s he gave away to get 5 thinking it was the phone. I have done all the resets, de registered and re registered, tried a new sim, reset again, rebooted phones, talked to online advisors, listened to the old man saying 15 times a day for the last two weeks - still no signal son. I love him but take a moment and think about that lol like a dripping tap. Jk. Please please help me as I'm literally in sure signal hell. I can't read anymore forums etc. Go on I believe in you 🙏🏻

6 REPLIES 6

iainmckie
  1. Tried to connect new v3 sure signal to two iPhone 5 and nothing. Registered, de registered, new sim, reset, online help and repeat daily. It works fine on my iPhone 6 but the people who need it have the iPhone5. Now I'm just sick of it as it's a daily for two weeks now trying to get it sorted. Vodafone online no help so trying he again as first time no answer. Going to see what network does something similar if I don't get help. Sooo frustrated   42171483276 - serial number

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hello @iainmckie

Its certainly a conundrum why it works with one phone and not another !

Can you try turning Off 4G in the iPhone 5 Settings to force 3G to see if that works ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi. Yeh I made sure both iPhone 5 were switched to 3G also. If I take the sim out of the 5 and put it in my six it works. Both 5's work and show 3G when out and about in an area with 3G. Just not in the house with the sure signal.  thanks for the reply

BandOfBrothers

You’re very Welcome. 

It may be beneficial to ring Customer Services and ask them to resync your Sure Signal from their end and check your on the latest firmware.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Ok thanks I'll do that 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Please keep us updated with how you get on @iainmckie :Smiling: