Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking my dad's iPhone 5

banavarnie
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I'm really struggling to unlock my iphone 5! I caled the contact centre after coming into store, but they said to fill out the online form. My dad set up my account for me, but unfortunately lives abroad so he set me up a passowrd so I could manage the account. This means I'm finding it really difficult to fill out the online form as I dont know all of my dads details and its really hard to contact him beacuse of his job and where he lives. I really need the unlock code and so am unsure what to do!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

As the account holder, your dad will need to complete the unlocking form with his details.  Once he has done that, he will get an acknowledgement to his email address.  Please take a look at the FAQs here for details of the costs and a link to the unlock form. 

PWIAC

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

drey_p

Hi there

As the account holder, your dad will need to complete the unlocking form with his details.  Once he has done that, he will get an acknowledgement to his email address.  Please take a look at the FAQs here for details of the costs and a link to the unlock form. 

PWIAC