Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VeryMe rewards

flagpole
12: Established
12: Established

Morning, I can't get in to VeryMe rewards, it tries then times out and brings up this screen:Screenshot_20181130-100617.jpg

What are the rewards? Am i missing out?

108 REPLIES 108

After texted from both phones on the 13th December we got a reply immediately saying they were looking into it. Hubby then got a text from them a few days later with a code to get 2GB data but I've had nothing more. Still no access and hubby's upgraded and no access on his new phone either 

Nothing here. 😕

Like others, I have the same problem, I've just text ACCESS to 97888.... will see what comes of it.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra.

Same as everyone else - still can't get in.  I texted the number the day the message changed and still nothing.  Very poor.

Has anyone managed to get this resolved?

Been like it for a few weeks for me. Been on 24/7 chat 4 times and also been promised a call as well as texting the number a few times as well. Still nothing!

Mine started to work just before Christmas, I'd sent two 'ACCESS' texts before that about a week apart.

Nope, I sent the text but still not working.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra.

Still no joy.

Still not working as well.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry your all having a little difficulty accessing the VeryMe rewards. To gain access to these, you'll need to be using the latest version of the My Vodafone app (7.3 or above). You can check which version you're using through Settings in the menu at top right of your app screen. To update your version of the app, uninstall and re-install it through Goole Play or iOS apps store. Not all our customers are currently eligible for VeryMe rewards, you can access our online eligiblility checker for more information regarding this.