Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Smart Ultra - Marshmallow 6.0

irishfever1
3: Seeker

I'm wondering if the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 will receive the Marshmallow update, if it doesn't, I'm probably gonna go for a different phone option. Please let me know if you know it will or if it is in the making.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

irishfever1
An upgrade to 5.1 would be nice at least? no update before I get this phone in December? Vodafone is losing a customer of 3 years

View solution in original position

64 REPLIES 64

Lunario1
@ Umbrokhan At least say that that email was sent to other person and it's about Portuguese firmware thanks

New SD card update available today on ZTE site here for Turkey:

http://www.ztedevice.com/support/58fdc373-46d0-4734-8e93-6fdc3ab090ba.html

And original UK SD card update to 5.0.2 here if you need to revert:

http://www.ztedevice.com/support/eccd1567-5b37-4f94-b0d9-8000363ff831.html

JB

did you get Android 5.1.1 update?

any rumor's on Masrhmallow update or Android 6 update?

any rumor's on android 6 update or Marshmallow update?

can't wait to see Android 6 update or Marshmallow update.

any rumor leak's ?

@umbrokhan

Please take a look at our Firmware statement.

I can't see why the VSU 6 wouldn't get Marshmallow, if it can run on a 3rd gen MOTO G, then this can easily cope, maybe Voda didn't make enough profit on the VSU to cover the cost of development.

Jamesreid
1: Seeker
If the smart prime 7 has marshmallow. And the lower spec VF devices has why doesn't the ultra 6 not get an automatic update?

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@Jamesreid wrote:
If the smart prime 7 has marshmallow. And the lower spec VF devices has why doesn't the ultra 6 not get an automatic update?

As you'll see from reading through this thread and others on the same topic, Vodafone don't comment on firmware updates.  The best you will get is a link to the Firmware Statement.  All we can do is guess as to the reasons why until Vodafone make an official announcement, which they are unlikely to do.

PWIAC