Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Vouchers

andyhyde60
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Does the Vodafone £50 Voucher have an expiry Date?

9 REPLIES 9

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Are you referring to swapping 5000 points for a £50 Vodafone Stor Voucher ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yes.  My wife wants to use her reward points to get a £50 Vodafone voucher.

BandOfBrothers

OK. 

On looking at the Terms and Conditions here

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/consumer/mobile/pay-as-you-go/vodafone-rewards-on-pa...

It says

" There are a few deadlines you should be aware of:

a. You have 30 days from the day you top up to enter your code on the Vodafone Rewards on Pay as you go website. After this time, the code expires.

b. There may be an expiry on the reward you choose, so check the individual terms on our website before you claim the reward.

c. Please note that your collected points will expire after two years. If you don’t redeem them on our website within that time, you'll lose them.

I would suggest speaking with Live Chat or Customer service on 191 to see if an expiry date on the voucher exists. 

Current Phone  >

https://rewards.vodafone.co.uk/catalogue

Looking at the above link it says how long something is valid for next to the catalogue item. 

it doesn't give such a limitation next to the Vodafone Highstreet Store Vouchers. . 

Current Phone  >

Hi,

Many Thanks for your reply. I will attempt to live chat or call 191.

Regards

Andy

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

On the catalogue it gives duration for some of the minutes/data type rewards.

If you log into the Rewards site, and go to claim a £10 Vodafone voucher (I don't have enough points for a higher value voucher), you are given the following Ts&Cs:

1. These are the terms for your use of the Vodafone Retail Voucher (“Voucher”). You would have received the Voucher as part of Rewards on Pay as you go. Please check out the terms and FAQ section for the Rewards. 2. You will receive a unique Voucher code by SMS. You must present this SMS at the retail store when you are at the till. 3. You can use the Voucher in any U.K. Vodafone store to pay in full or part payment towards Pay as You Go mobile devices and accessories. Sorry, the Voucher cannot be used for online purchases or for TopUp airtime credit, but keep checking the website as this may change. 4. We will not give you change for the balance on the Voucher and we will not exchange the Voucher for cash. You’ll need to make sure you use all your Voucher credit in 1 transaction. 5. You can only use one voucher in a single purchase (1 item) in a Vodafone store 6. You must use all your Voucher within 30 days from the date you received the SMS. 7. Please take care of your Voucher. If you have lost your Voucher code please call 191. 8. We reserve the right to amend these terms and/or discontinue the Voucher offer at any time. 9. Nothing in these terms will affect your statutory rights or our standard refund policy. 10. This voucher can’t be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions Promoter: Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN.

Many Thanks. I found the 30 days in the t & c's eventually. We got the SMS voucher code from the rewards pages and the text says it expires 31/12/2017.

BandOfBrothers

A decent expiry date.  :Smiling:

Enjoy spending your voucher.

Current Phone  >

Annie_N

If the voucher says 31/12/2017, I'm sure that will be the date that is used.

However, I was a bit surprised to find that the Ts&Cs said 30 days, as I'm moderately sure that I got a 3-month window in which to use a £10 voucher which I got in late 2015. As I live relatively remotely, I certainly wouldn't have gone for a voucher that only lasted 30 days, as it would leave no safety margin for delays in getting to the store, or for finding that the item I wanted was out of stock.

Thanks for feeding back.