Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone wallet

chamment
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Can you use Vodafone wallet if you have a business account?

15 REPLIES 15

I contacted the tech team and was told that I have to visit a Vodafone shop to do it. I can't understand why I have to do this and why they can't sort it over the phone. I am expecting to get to the store and be told that they done deal with business customers.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@chamment We'll be more than happy to discuss any concerns you have over the email conversation. Send us a reply and a member of the team will pick this up :Smiling:

I went to the store as requested and was given an nfc sim card and told that it would be working within the hour. 24 hours later I rang Vodafone and was told that the sim card provided would not work and that you can't have Vodafone wallet on a business account. The most frustrating thing is the inconsistency of advice given by Vodafone customer services.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@chamment I'm sorry to hear what happened. 

If you'd like to discuss this further, please respond to our latest email.

So Vodafone please .. a simple answer .. can I get Vodafone Wallet active on my HTC M9 as I have a Business Account? If the answer is Yes .. how? If the answer is No .. please explain why why not. This cannot be so complicated can it?

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I have a consumer account and a SIM-free M9 and Wallet works.   Based on that, I'd assume that yours should work (no hardware issues) and that, if it doesn't, it's because you have a business account.  I don't know why, but it used to be a separate billing system and you couldn't, for instance, get the My Vodafone app.

Can you use Android Pay instead?