cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

What are the out of bundle charges on my bill?

Danielfrench80
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I checked my next bill this morning and it was showing £11.73 in out of bundle charges. However when I expand the tab it shows £0 for calls, texts, data and other. So what is the charge for?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Danielfrench80

When you have received the bill, the first thing to do is to check the dates you have been billed. If you have changed your contract in any way by upgrading or tariff change, it would most likely be pro ratered charges to bring you in line with the tariff change.

Should clarificatation be needed, please use live chat or call, they will be able to explain the charge.  If the charge is incorrect, you will receive a bill credit.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

You are going to have to wait until the bill is generated and you'll then be able to see what the charges are for.  There have been a few cases on here where people have see out of bundle charges which have cleared when the bill has generated. 

PWIAC

AnnS

Hi @Danielfrench80

When you have received the bill, the first thing to do is to check the dates you have been billed. If you have changed your contract in any way by upgrading or tariff change, it would most likely be pro ratered charges to bring you in line with the tariff change.

Should clarificatation be needed, please use live chat or call, they will be able to explain the charge.  If the charge is incorrect, you will receive a bill credit.

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

Your myvodafone may not have properly caught up yet. 

This shows the various charges Here.

Charges can include texts that have converted to mms etc. 

Live Chat or customer service on 191 maybe able to clarify. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.