cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Your Vodafone Bill or Not Your Vodafone Bill that is the question.

GSL040282
4: Newbie
The other day I called up Vodafone Customer Services to pay my monthly bill. Shortly after I had finished the call I noticed that I had received two exactly the same emails from Vodafone titled "Your Vodafone Bill" I considered this strange as I never request for my monthly bill to be sent by email. The first line of the email reads "Dear Gerard, here is the monthly bill you requested." Upon opening the attached bill I descovered that I fact it is somebody else's bill. With all account details visible. When I called up Vodafone Customer Services the advisor did not give a ##~## about what I told her. Her response was "Oh well it is one of those things that happens." Bravo once again Vodafone!
2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Not good at all. 

Data protection should always be taken seriously. 

The Vodafone Community Forum is owned and monitored by Vodafone U.K. There is members of the Vodafone Team here who are available to respond and Help where they can. They are easily identifiable as they have the Official Vodafone logo next to their name. All posts are read by them so they may want to feed this back. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@GSL040282 We'd like to check this for you. 

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.