Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Twitter response to no signal

Post Title: CF431) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Yes, it's just in Ferndale. If you travel to Maerdy or Tylorstown then the service resumes. It's about 2 mikes either way2) What is ...

Resolved! De-activated number - reinstatement? ** NOW Sorted**

Yep - it's hit me as well....I've owned my number (still have my invoice) since 2010 and have had no issues. I live half the year in Africa and other half in UK. Last year for the first time I was unable to return to the UK due to illness.Last call/u...

NE66 - Alnwick

Poor/no signal/no 4g in Alnwick Northumberland for the last 2 days. Please advise when the problem will be rectified. Thanks. 

ClaireE by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal v3 not working

The issue you’re experiencing:Not getting signal from SureSignal What light sequence you're seeing:Solid red and flashing globe.Speed test result:56mbps up, 48mbps down, 5ms pingExternal IP address:93.186.148.19 Your Sure Signal serial number: 431622...

nikazim by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

BD3 - Bradford

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? It happens in both BD3 and BD1 about a half mile from eachother, when I return home to BD11 everyting is ok 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1...

Resolved! Vodafone Broadband App does not recognise new SSID

I used the Vodafone Broadband app for iOS quite happily at my old address, it worked well and had interesting features.We've just moved house and the new connection was finally set up today with some teething pains including a factory reset of the Vo...

chinery by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Getting my phone activated again after a port to my corporte account

Vodafone have cut off my phoen for over a day now.  They wrere porting it from my personal account to my corportate.  I've spent hours on the phone and chat trying to get someone to resolve this.  Any ideas who I Can talk to in vodafone or cpntact de...

ISP IP Whitelisting

We are Wireless ISP based in the Midland UK (www.airband.co.uk). Some of our customers are having issues connecting their Sure Signal on our network.  After lots of research, I can see that this is related to IP whitelist issue that can only be resol...

mikh by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can a router be posted through a letter box?

When Vodafone send you a router  for a new service, would the delivery person just put it through a normal size letter box?  (or does some have to be present to receive it?)

machare by 13: Advanced Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

No 4g on new PAYG sim

Post Title: LL55 Bontnewydd N Wales 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Tried around the area aprox 4m radius where I no 4g is available. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of...

JP2000 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week