Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

green Vertical line on phone

manny92
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

wonder if you could help me,

i picked up my phone last night that was on my bed and there is a thin vertical lime green line whenever i am using certain coloured screens, e.g. it shows when the background is white but it disappears when it is black.

just asking for advice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

The screen is faulty and you are going to need to send it off for repair.  You can use Vodafone's repair service and you'll find more details here.  You can also contact your nearest Samsung Repair Centre

PWIAC

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

drey_p

Hi there

The screen is faulty and you are going to need to send it off for repair.  You can use Vodafone's repair service and you'll find more details here.  You can also contact your nearest Samsung Repair Centre

PWIAC

just one more question.

would the warranty cover this?  i can uprgade my phone in june and i dont want this line to get worse?

thanks for any help

drey_p

This should be covered under warranty, unless there is any physical damage to the handset.

PWIAC

cannot see any damage to the phone, like i said i picked it up from my bed to respond to a text and it just appeared.

havent dropped it or banged it against anything, just seems strage how it is damaged