Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

htc desire 310

kazmadan
1: Seeker

How do I obtain a nuc code I brought this phone while visiting family in England have returned home and needed a nuc code but when ever I look for a way to get it I am never directed there I would like this resolved quickly as I need to be able to use a SIM card

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

Hi @kazmadan 

You should find a form for requesting an unlock code here.

As luck would have it, Vodafone is upgrading its support website at present, and that link may not work from a mobile, but should do so from a PC. If you can't make it work, come back here to report the problem, and we should be able to give you an updated link in due course.

I assume that you had the phone on a PAYG basis? If so, please note that there will be a £19.99 unlock fee, which you need to add to your account before applying. You may need a family member to do the necessary topup using an ATM in the UK, as topping up from abroad can present problems.

Annie.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

Annie_N

Hi @kazmadan 

You should find a form for requesting an unlock code here.

As luck would have it, Vodafone is upgrading its support website at present, and that link may not work from a mobile, but should do so from a PC. If you can't make it work, come back here to report the problem, and we should be able to give you an updated link in due course.

I assume that you had the phone on a PAYG basis? If so, please note that there will be a £19.99 unlock fee, which you need to add to your account before applying. You may need a family member to do the necessary topup using an ATM in the UK, as topping up from abroad can present problems.

Annie.

kazmadan
1: Seeker
Thank you I will try