cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

online complaint form no longer available?

jocata
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

What has happened to the online complaints form that Vodafone customer services has asked me to fill in? too many complaint to handle? Joke company.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

@jocata wrote:

What has happened to the online complaints form that Vodafone customer services has asked me to fill in? too many complaint to handle? Joke company.

Hi there

Vodafone have changed the way they deal with complaints.  The online form has been removed and replaced with a dedicated phone number.  You can find out how to make a complaint here

PWIAC

View solution in original position

18 REPLIES 18

drey_p

@jocata wrote:

Hi there

Vodafone have changed the way they deal with complaints.  The online form has been removed and replaced with a dedicated phone number.  You can find out how to make a complaint here

PWIAC

when was this change implimented?

drey_p

@jocata wrote:

when was this change implimented?

I can't remember exactly when it was changed.  I seem to think it was about a month or two ago. 

PWIAC

it was only last week i was advised to fill out the form. oh my :Smiling: thanks for your help, ill write an old fashioned letter

drey_p

It could have changed more recently than that but I honestly can't remember when it changed.

PWIAC

Have phoned the "dedicated complaint line" ha ha twice today - they tell me I have to fill in tthe online complaints form to log a complaint - its not there!  Why do Vodafone feel the need to take my dd, destroy my credit rating and cut my phone off every 4 days.  How are you meant to get anything resolved?   Waiting the 8 weeks again for the ombudsman seems to be the only way!!!   Disgusting Vodafone!!

forumfairy
13: Advanced Member

This link still seems to be here - hope it helps. 🙂

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/forms/complaints/

Despite the fact that I tested the link three times before posting it is now not working - it was previously sitting on the link given but in the past five minutes has started diverting back to http://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/forms/complaints-b/index.htm, different to the original link!!

It seems to sit on the original link for a few seconds and then disappears again...

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Vodafone have this page >

Vodafone Code of Practice.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.