Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I recently signed up to broadband

dscott2701
9: Established

I'm quite happy with the deal I got. I was looking online though and was considering a new device as I was going through the application I noticed a lot of information had been automatically put in. What I noticed though is it auto filled a incorrect date of birth which I found odd so I phoned customer service and they informed my date of birth is on the account correct so why is online automatically filling in the wrong one without any way to change it. I'm really happy with Vodafone Broadband I hope no mistake has been made that would effect my account. I obviously cancelled the online application as I am not prepared to proceed if the information contained is not correct.

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

There maybe some cache or data or remembered auto fill in information in your browser that’s wrong. 

Try clearing all these and or try another browser.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I just tried another browser and it still happens but if I put it in desktop view instead of mobile view no date of birth appears at all. Very strange. I'm happy to email some screenshots of what I am seeing to a Vodafone employee if necessary.

BandOfBrothers

You can indeed upload a screen shot but please be careful as to not show any personal / confidential information. Use a crop or blur feature if necessary. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I have just checked desktop view again and in desktop view it allowed me to edit the information it presented which I have done. I got a message after I submitted the order saying that my order for the sim card got accepted. So will this be on the same bill as my internet?

Well I just received a email saying it got declined after the website give me the impression it went through. I take it this is because I'm a new customer to Vodafone and they want to see my payment history is my guess.

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @dscott2701

We're sorry to see you're having issues with this.

We can change this for you, but obivioulsy we can't arrange this via a public forum for Data Protection reasons.

We'll kindly ask you to email our team here. Once we've received your email, one of our team will investigate and contact you to discuss further.

Thanks.

Side note: As always thanks for your help @BandOfBrothers, I very much appreciate everything you do for us. Dane.

Thanks for the offer of help. Email sent.