Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband ordered on 26 November 2023 still no sign of a service being provided

Kar3nC
2: Seeker

Ordered via the WEB on 26th Nov.  The order was then cancelled, although no-one informed me.  A new order was set up, that too was cancelled in the same way, as was the third order set up by Vodafone.  I can't see the details of the original order as it still says cancelled, although Vodafone inform me that it isn't.
I have lost count of the number of hours on 'chats' online and on the phone, always being told a different story.  Beginning to wonder if it is worth the wait.  Vodafone appear to be blaming OpenReach for the delay, although the survey was carried out in December, so surely OpenReach must have some availability?

Any advice?? Do I go elsewhere??

3 REPLIES 3

Ami

Hi there @Kar3nC - We're sorry to hear you've been having some issues with your order being cancelled and delayed. We do have a dedicated broadband team who will be able to assist further with this. You can contact them via phone on 0333 304 0191. The lines are open Monday - Friday 8am-10pm or Saturday & Sunday 8am-8pm. Alternatively, you can drop them a message via webchat 24/7 here http://vodafone.uk/3BxNMWR
We understand how important it is that this is resolved ASAP, and we wouldn't want to lose you as a customer. Getting in touch with the dedicated support team will resolve this in the most efficient way.

Thanks but I have already tried that several times and again last night only to be told more misinformation.

Rhonda69

I've been waiting since 22rd Jan, I've had everything installed by openreach but I had a green flashing pon light so the on the activation date 3 openreach engineers came around at different times of the day, the 3rd engineer told me no problem I'll get it working and went off not to ever return, since then an engineer appears every week to test it and tells me the routing is wrong but still no activation. Vodafone phone me every week telling openreach are looking in to it and that I will get £5.82 aday compensation till it is activated.