main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband activation

Gigafast Broadband Activation

euangmair
2: Seeker

I ordered Vodafone's Gigafast Broadband package on April 30th, 2022.

It was due to be installed AND activated on May 24th, 2022. The fibre was installed however, my broadband was not activated and I still have no internet access.

I received ANOTHER email today, telling me that my broadband was instead going to be activated on May 25th, 2022. However, it is still not active. I have been around the houses on web chat, trying to get this resolved, nobody can tell me what is going on with my account - an adviser has told me that my broadband was completely cancelled yet I have had no notification about this nor confirmation.

I can't even call the support number as a robot tells me to go online, before hanging up. I need to speak to someone, OVER THE PHONE, to have this resolved as I have been left without internet for two days now. I work from home and cannot complete my work without internet access.

The shoddy support I have received for paying so much money for a broadband package is completely unacceptable. I need some clear insight into what has happened to my account.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
euangmair
2: Seeker

I have copies of all emails that were sent to me regarding delivery, installation dates etc from when I ordered this package on April 30th.

If that one adviser is correct in saying my broadband was cancelled, how on Earth do you think it is acceptable to cancel my package without notifying me or offering to activate a new order THE SAME DAY to avoid further issues.

View more options
Jayach
16: Advanced member

Who was your broadband originally with? Did you cancel it, or was it Vodafone as part of the transfer?

View more options