Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cancellation of broadband before it is activated

juda
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

joined Vodafone for broadband on 4/5/21 and a change of mind on 7/5/21.  Activation doesn't start till 1/6/21 so well within my 14 days to cancel! Have tried several times today by phoning but can't get through, kept on hold for over 20 minutes.  Even tried online chat, they can't cancel contracts.  Need an email for the cancelation department or for someone to contact me.

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @juda 

You could try the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter or Facebook. 

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

There is no account access via this forum so you can t be helped from here. Sorry.

Not is there an email as a person needs to pass security protocols.

cancel-your-account 

And

I-want-to-cancel-my-home-broadband-service. 

Vodafone will want the router back.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Jayach
16: Advanced member

If you have not been activated yet, let your current supplier know you don't want too switch and hopefully they can block it.

Surely the cancelation period can't kick in until you have been activated.

Had a message today from Vodafone to say direct debit is set up.  My current provider has been in touch and has offered a better deal than Vodafone so going to stay with them but I have to cancel  Vodafone but having great difficulty getting through to an actual person.  Can't find an email address

Jayach

@juda wrote:

My current provider has been in touch and has offered a better deal than Vodafone so going to stay with them 

I find it most annoying that you have to start the moving process before they will give you a decent deal.

BandOfBrothers

There isn't an email address to cancel @juda 

Call the Broadband Account Team 08080 034 515  (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 11pm, seven days a week. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Jayach

Are you calling 0333 304 0191?

Yes I have phoned 03333 040 191 several times and gave up after waiting 20 minutes 

Jayach

20 minutes is nothing in the wait for Vodafone. Have you tried 08080 034 515 as suggested by BOB? Although that is normally the broadband support.