Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Customer service

powellct
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I'm really hoping someone with some sense from Vodafone can help me here.

Two issues - my account shows my Broadband contract is for 18 months; I signed up for 12 months. I've spoken at length to the "helpdesk" who assured me several times an electronic copy of my contract would be emailed to me in 3-5 working days. We're now at 9 working days. It's not in my spam box either.

My WiFi signal is absolutely awful - RSSI at -72, download speed <2mbps @ 5m from router. My security systems won't connect half the time. I've spent literally hours trying to get this sorted, the line speed is 75mbps, just the WiFi is awful. I've tried time and again to explain the difference, the last communication last week was they were sending an engineer out to look at the line (WHICH IS OK!) and report back. I've heard nothing. New router provided which was worse than the original.

I'm utterly sick of going round in circles with this, can someone PLEASE give me an idea of what to do next?

1. Contract copy

2. WiFi speed.

Many thanks,

Colin

3 REPLIES 3

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @powellct, I'm sorry to hear of your recent experience with us. We can certainly check on both of those for you. If you can please drop us a message on Facebook or Twitter, one of our team will be in touch as soon as they can. 

@DaneB wrote:

Hey @powellct, I'm sorry to hear of your recent experience with us. We can certainly check on both of those for you. If you can please drop us a message on Facebook or Twitter, one of our team will be in touch as soon as they can. 

I spoke with the directors office yesterday, watch this space.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for the update @powellct - keep us in the loop!