Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Guest Wifi Schedule

GAZZAband
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Just received a new Vodafone Hub and went live with my new connection.  So far so good.

I would like to be able to set a schedule for the kids on their Playstations and I have set a Guest Wifi to isolate their consoles.  

I see a schedule option but cannot see how to apply this to the Guest network.  Can someone advise how this is done?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @GAZZAband Once you've set up the Guest Wi-fi, you should have an option to set a timer for this. Would you be able to pop over a few screenshots of your app so that we can walk you through this? Please ensure you've covered any personal details here before sending 👍

Hi Jack, thanks first of all for responding. I can see the timer you mean which is great if my wife or I are at home to set. Ideally I'd like to be able to apply this schedule to the guest WiFi or devices without then having to set manually it will just kick in when set. I see how to set a schedule but this affects both WiFi networks. Can this not be set for the guest WiFi only? It would be extremely useful 😃

Thanks

Gareth

Hi @GAZZAband 

By the looks of it, you can set the duration of how long the guest WiFi is switched on for, there is not the time option that you're looking for like the main WiFi. 

Just as an idea, would it work if you and your wife used the guest WiFi? So switch the users from the main WiFi to guest and have the users that need the time control on the main WiFi? 👍