Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Lost all confidence in Vodafone and broadband connection

Trek007
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Broadband hasn't worked for 10 days, twice engineers failed to attend on allotted appointments  told one engineer had covid and second no reason and no communication from Vodafone until I rang them on both occasions. Third time Vodafone didn't inform me open reach had requested amendment to booked appointment. 4th time (today) I'm still waiting. Totally messed up my studying and volunteering online not to mention difficulties with getting time off work as employed in nhs. My partner was given unlimted data on mobile in compensation which I had to argue for, still couldn't connect to laptop and tethering wouldn't work on phone. Appalling service and on verge of contacting ADR. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gipjon
16: Advanced member

The best thing you can do if your unhappy is Google the email address of openreach ceo Clive Selley and email him . This is clearly an openreach issue 

Some one from openreach directors office will contact you and will send an engineer out the next morning if they don't turn up today 

Sorry but this forum won't let me post the email address here 

It was nice of vodafone to give you unlimted data on your mobile in compensation but if you put a complaint into vodafone escalation department you will probably get about two months free in credit 

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/help-and-information/complaints

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Trek007. I'm sorry to hear about the experience you've had with us. If you haven't already, I'd recommend contacting our Social Media team here if you have any more issues following the engineer's visit. We're unable to access accounts over the forum, but the team is fully broadband trained and able to book engineer appointments and keep you updated throughout the process 

gipjon

The best thing you can do if your unhappy is Google the email address of openreach ceo Clive Selley and email him . This is clearly an openreach issue 

Some one from openreach directors office will contact you and will send an engineer out the next morning if they don't turn up today 

Sorry but this forum won't let me post the email address here 

It was nice of vodafone to give you unlimted data on your mobile in compensation but if you put a complaint into vodafone escalation department you will probably get about two months free in credit 

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/help-and-information/complaints