Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Broadband Speed seems to be capped

SlowAndInnocent
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I am on Broadband Superfast 2. Since my router wasn't connecting at the minimum guaranteed speed, which I believe is 55Mb/s, I am getting a 15% discount.

However, from the day I reported the slower speed, my speed is capped at 35 Mb/s. I say capped because before my reporting I was consistently getting around 50 Mb/s and because the speed I get is a number very close to exactly 35 Mb/s (for example, right now, 34999 Mb/s). I thought that this was a way for Vodafone to test my connection but this has been going on for a month now, so it looks like a permanent cap.

My question is: could I get back the 50 Mb/s that my line seems to support, please?

Many thanks!

1 REPLY 1

MarkD

Hi @SlowAndInnocent, we know how important a stable internet connection is and we would love to take a look at your line along with any notes from the tech team on your account. For us to do this, we will need you to contact us over Facebook or Twitter, you can find all the contact details here. Remember to include your Community username in the message 👍