Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Very very slow throughput speed

Walker123dumbo
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

So I sign up to Vodafone it's been fine up until around 2 weeks ago , it's absolutely rubbish so slow it won't even load a email , won't load internet searches won't load videos , I've cleared cash , I've reset router , I've changed channels , I've split WiFi , the WiFi box is not obstructed in anyway , and I've noticed it jumps from 3 bars to 4 , I've been having to use my data in the house which is a joke when I'm paying 28 pound a month for WiFi , I want it sorted out please ASAP I'm not paying a phone bill and a WiFi bill aswell when the WiFi is ##~## and I'm having to use my data (my phone is not Vodafone network either)

5 REPLIES 5

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Walker123dumbo If you're still experiencing issues after trying a different spot in the home with your router (ensuring there are no other electrical devices that may interfere), please try disconnecting any unused devices. You should find that the less devices that are connecting, your speed will improve. Please let me know how you get on!

Absolute rubbish to blame peoples devices. Thousands of people are posting about the same thing, complaints all over the place. The issue is you are selling oversubscribed lines without the capacity. There is no bandwidth available. 

Omushelle
4: Newbie

Did you manage to resolve this? I'm having a nightmare at the moment. Soon as 7 o clock comes I cant even get higher than 4mbps download. The app days I'm getting 33mbps though which is [Removed]. Only me and my wife using the Internet.

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Omushelle, I understand how important it is to have a stable connection, especially now! I would advise having a look at the below video to run through some troubleshooting.

If you are still having issues with your speeds, I would advise to drop us a message on social media. Make sure to add a link to this thread in your DM 😊

Im using a wired connection so its not a WiFi issue. An advisor basically admitted my ports need moving because its an overpopulated exchange. So that means even though there is apparently no issue as the sync speed is above 25mbps there clearly is an issue. The sync speed is basically what they can offer you unless its busy. Worthless guarantee and completely misleading. Ill be doing everything I can to cancel. Awful product