Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

destiny 2 constant server "BEE" error which is a ntwork problem

delpy8
4: Newbie

Hi Guys

Any idea why I get constant network errors with my new install on Friday 12/08.

I have two connections one via a Virgin broadband account with no issues on Destiny 2.

And my new 910mb setup, Im currently still using the hardware that came with my new setup and Im going to move my router to an AX6000 Archer,

Ive rebooted as normal etc, Cleared the steam network cache but not sure what to do with the voafone router as its all at default?, this is also hard wired to router!!

Any help appreciated!!

4 REPLIES 4

CrimsonLiar
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

You'll probably need to keep the VF router plugged in until you can speak to someone at Vodafone and get this fixed.  It's certainly not an issue between Vodafone and the Destiny 2 servers (nice little test), which puts it somewhere between your PC and the link from either Openreach or CityFibre to VF.

Thanks!

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @delpy8! I'm also a Home Broadband customer of ours and my partner uses Steam on his laptop. We had a similar issue where the laptop was showing as having an internet connection but wouldn't connect and this also stop/started the downloads and kept kicking him out of the servers. I'm not entirely sure what caused it however, we resolved this by using an Ethernet cable direct to the laptop for the install of the game and then reconfiguring the Wi-Fi settings in the laptop after the download had completed. Is this something you're able to try to see if it works for you as well? Please let us know how you get on 🙂

Hi, Thanks for that information!,

Im currently using the laptop and its hard wired to the router. I know Destiny 2 has been a bit fickle lately and has had major issues, Ive went back to my Virgin cable router and had no issues but Ive connected to my Vodafone router again and Im still having issues and a high ping of between 134 and 168 which is way too high in my opinion!

Not sure what to do next?