Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

900 Pro Average Speed Around 70MB

lmgeorge1984
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Anyone else having slow download speeds on wired and wireless connections using Vodafone Pro 900?

We seem to receive low speed on wired and wireless during the busy periods then back to 900/900 off peak.

Watch our latest speed test here >

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AoZnTCWUIfwug9Ea07frDAYr8VTuZQ

8 REPLIES 8

Jason

Hey @lmgeorge1984. It's disappointing to see that you're experiencing a speed issue both via Ethernet and WiFi. We understand how frustrating this must be, especially during peak hours of the day where overall usage in higher. 

As this issue is relating to both your wired and wireless connection, I would recommend testing your broadband using our Broadband Service Test tool online - if there is an issue detected, you'll be given the option to connect to one of our Home Broadband advisors. 

In addition, you can find lots of handy self-help using our Broadband Support web page - there is even a dedicated troubleshooting flow titled 'My broadband is slow'. 

Hi

Thank you so much for your post.

I took your advice and tried the support diagnostics tool but unfortunately it advised the tool is unavailable right now. It seems that more than my broadband is down.

I checked the speed again today and it’s gone down even more to around 3Mbps which is a shame as we could not watch our favourite show on Netflix. After doing a quick search online I could see many other Vodafone customers have mentioned that their speed has decreased on the 900 pro product which is such a shame that it’s such a common occurrence.

I do hope that Vodafone can improve its 900 pro product in the future on delivering great speeds for its customers.

You're very welcome @lmgeorge1984. If you're still unable to use the Broadband Service Test tool online, I would instead recommend getting in touch with us. As you're a Pro customer you will be transferred to our dedicated WiFi Xperts - aka our expert engineers who are dedicated to Vodafone Pro. The WiFi Xperts will make a few checks on your broadband line, and check your WiFi performance. 

You can get in touch with the WiFi Xperts over the phone on 0333 3040 191 (191 from Vodafone mobile) or via Live Chat online. 

Hello

Thanks for your reply.

I followed your advice and gave the team a call on the number you provided and they have advised me that I should send three screenshots of the slow speed throughout the day.

I just want to clarify that I already sent the requested screenshots on 3/10/2022.

Do I need to send them a second time?

Kindly see screenshot of said email.  It’s a shame that this seems to have gotten lost at Vodafone after following their instructions. I feel the support process is broken as following the guidance is not working for me.

06CE0845-ABE7-4A0E-BC83-2E12BC01500F.png

kind regards

Lee George

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@lmgeorge1984 wrote:

It’s a shame that this seems to have gotten lost at Vodafone after following their instructions. I feel the support process is broken as following the guidance is not working for me.

It's really not working for anyone. They seriously need to improve their processes. It's all tick boxes, and no one listens to what we say.

They will be wanting new speed tests done @lmgeorge1984 The tests must be done within a recent 24 hour period in order for them to be accepted, so tests run yesterday or today will be fine but before that, they will be considered too old. 

Hi

the tests were sent within 24 hours after the request was made.

Kind regards

Lee

Thanks @lmgeorge1984 Are you referring to the ones in the email from the 3rd October? If so, you'll need to submit 3 new screenshots taken within the next 24 hours but if you have already done that, that's great and the team will be back in touch with you as soon as they review them.