Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Home Phone Caller ID

AlastairM
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I renewed my Home Broadband and landline service recently.

Now I have no Caller ID on my home phone.

Can I activate this again or do I need to contact Vodafone?

8 REPLIES 8

Jayach
16: Advanced member

If you go here Services and extras (vodafone.co.uk) you should be able to re-enable it. 

If it opens on the broadband service, use the drop-down at the top right to change to the telephone.

Thanks Jayach. That sounded good, but when I followed the link I could see (International Call and Evening call plans, blocking withheld numbers and voicemail, etc, but no option to activate Caller ID.

Have I missed something?

Many thanks.

Jayach

Here's what it looks like on mine. (also added pic as attachment, so we don't have to wait for moderation)

calling options.jpg

Many thanks Jayach. I now have Caller Display active on my home phone.

Appreciate you taking the trouble to help me.

Hi

I checked this, I have the green tick for caller ID< but yet no caller ID comes up when someone rings?

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @roybishop, it can sometimes take up to 24 hours for changes to be actioned on your account. Are you still not getting the Caller ID pop up when a call comes in? 

no, now it is taken off my settings completely. It is very hard to speak to anyone

TJ

I'm sorry to hear that @roybishop, that's very strange indeed. So one of our team can take a closer look into why this option has been removed for you, please get in touch via Facebook, or contact us on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker.