Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I have no dial tone

RobertW-S
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

In August I reported a problem - no dial tone eventually got some sense from chat BOT and a BT engineer was sent.

Repair only temporary and trying to get through to Vodafone is so difficult.

This time chat BOT disconnected the chat and I have wasted 50 minutes of my life.

This is the same problem and ongoing since August a promise of compensation but nada

6 REPLIES 6

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

You can bypass the bot and go straight to chat via this link: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/bbservcd/

But it may be better raising a complaint. Complaints Code of Practice | Vodafone

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good morning @RobertW-S - I'm sorry to hear this has been ongoing since August. I can understand your frustration. 

We'll need to run some checks on your line and possibly send another engineer out to take a look. Please pop us a message over Facebook and Twitter so we can get the ball rolling. 

And another thing: Chat does not issue a ticket# or complaint number. So every time it is treated like a new fault and the moronic BOT goes through the same inane questions.   Chat rooms and forums are not customers serve.

Finally, if yo do not send out a BT Engineer this problem will not get solved and you will lose a customer, but I don't think VODAFONE gives a damn.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback. Please get in touch with us as mentioned above, so we can look into it for you. 

Amanda I do not have Facebook or Twitter accounts.  I have no landline.  How do I speak to someone at Vodafone.

Why do I have to go through the chat BOT procedure, get disconnected, have no one call me to reinitiate and complete the procedure?   Why does VODAFONE muck people about like this?  It is like dealing with the Borg.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

I can understand your frustration. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 040 191 from a landline or 191 from a Vodafone mobile @RobertW-S - or reach out over live chat again.