Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Phone line not working. Full fibre to premises

Jimflynn
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, i have recently had a fibre to the premises installed. But the phone line does not work. it is connected to phone line 1 at the back of the router but no joy. Also no help whatsoever from Vodafone any suggestions please? We did port number from EE

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

When did the port of Home Broadband complete @Jimflynn  ?

May I ask did you speak with the Broadband Team on 08080 034 515 ?

What did they say ?

This link may help Broadband-and-Home-Phone-FAQs but if it does not then please do reach out to the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries remembering to link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi, 

We had an active date of 25/11/20 since then we have had 3 tickets raised and 3 tickets closed and no land line since going over. We did have a support call and a video call so they could check router set up and all was good our end. I'm wondering if the cable used is a hi brid cable and we should have a separate box for phone. Other than that I'm not sure where else to go. Last call from support was this evening, and they refused to send an engineer to help. 

Thanks for this i will take a look. We are of the older generation and rely on phone line both late 70's. Thanks again.