Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Still no incoming calls on landline

AlistairS
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

A follow up to the thread I posted on previously

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Landline/Landline-port-incomplete/m-p/2666894#M358

So I submitted a complaint via webform on 25th July and have not even had any contact from  Customer Relations even though it states in the automated message "we'll aim to provide a resolution you're happy with in the next 5 days, It can sometimes take a bit longer than this, but we'll let you know if this is the case and keep you regularly updated throughout the process."

The webform reference is 11814894

The last chat Transcript Reference is 765153561686614593

Can someone on here look into this please ?

1st, 2nd line support and Customer Relations are unable to resolve the issue or even contact me.

I transferred over from VM in May this year

8 REPLIES 8

MarkD

Hi @AlistairS, it's very strange that you've not heard back from our Customer Relations team. If you send us a message over Twitter or Facebook, we can see if there is an update with your complaint. You can find how to contact us here

I'm not on either of those.  I only use LinkedIn

That's why I put the reference numbers in my first post👍

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

As this is a public forum, we're unable to discuss account specific issue here @AlistairS We have the ability to discuss your issue via a private message through one of our social media channels. If you're not registered to either of these, reach out to our Live Chat team, or call us on 191 and we'll be happy to look into the issue with your incoming calls and get these up and running again 😊

To be fair the phone line has never worked from day one for incoming calls.

I have dialed 191 from the landline handset  and it says number not recognised?

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@AlistairS wrote:

To be fair the phone line has never worked from day one for incoming calls.

I have dialed 191 from the landline handset  and it says number not recognised?

I think that may only be for Vodafone mobiles, try 0808 003 4515

http://contactservicenumbers.co.uk/vodafone/

Thanks, I'm using live chat just now 👍

To update this from live chat

Dishant : I've checked your account details and can see that a ticket was raised on your account a month ago and that was closed, I've reopened the ticket again.
Dishant : Our engineers will work on it and will get this sorted within 3 to 5 working days.
Alistair : this pathetic this has happened the last time as well
Alistair : I never got a repsonse to my complaint
Alistair : either