main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Landline

Voicemail FTTP connection

SOLVED
View solved solution
nick_london
4: Newbie

Hi

I accessed my Vodafone account online and switched on Standard Voicemail. From past experience using FTTC down BT lines, switching on voicemail this way never worked and had to call customer services.

So since this is FTTP and Vodafone's Voip service I thought I would have better luck.

Anyway so if it does get activated, what numbers do I dial? Is it just 1571?

Thanks

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jayach
16: Advanced member

In the latest Price Plan it says voice mail is not available on full fibre.

VM.jpg

Goodness knows if it's correct, this is Vodafone after all!

View solution in original position

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
Jayach

In the latest Price Plan it says voice mail is not available on full fibre.

VM.jpg

Goodness knows if it's correct, this is Vodafone after all!

View solution in original position

View more options
nick_london

Yes vodafones website does seem a bit of a mess. Managing home phone and broadband through those channels never works.

BT digital voice offers all the calling features free. 

Vodafone also need to sort out mobile from home broadband and home phone and same goes for customer services.

I don't have a Vodafone mobile so most of the options and information is useless to me.

View more options
KeithAlger

If you get broadband first, the customer services and admin systems are such a mess that it's not possible to add mobile to the account later.

I've tried TWICE, the second time the customer services agent having made such a mess he ran off having set up and reset up four times (including a credit check every time) and still not managing to get the system to accept my details.  So just DONT DO IT!

View more options
nick_london

What has this got to do with Vodafone home phone?

I don't intend on getting a mobile from Vodafone.

View more options
nick_london

So there are no call management features at all? That's ridiculous if it is. BT digital voice offers the whole lot for free or at least most of them.

I would really like Call Divert at least, I've tried the usual process for setting up call diversion and I get the tone similar to the busy tone but if I dial 1571 I get the wrong number tone. 

View more options
nick_london

Thanks for sharing the price guide I've been looking for that.

Couldn't help but notice £110 for missed appointments yet when Openreach don't turn up and don't even let you know they aren't coming you can't charge them £110, that's happened to me before!

View more options