Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Best 4g broadband option using external dish

Daveyboy5
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,was going to go for the gigacube option but with the walls being so thick just wondering if there’s a dish alternative or add on?  

Many thanks Dave

12 REPLIES 12

Thank you, that’s made sense to a non techy lol

checked today and the 4g isn’t too bad inside so if I can add on external aerial it may be the way to go, just need to check with Vodafone what the expected speed is and what deal they will do

thanks again, much appreciated 

Dave

Hi, ok so my only wired option seems to be with bt for an internal router, so was thinking of connecting via 4g, am currently with Vodafone for my mobile and hoping for a good deal with them.

it seems the only option at the moment is using a gigacube but that would have to be internal and although the 4g signal is good outside, Inside its not good so wanted to know if there is an option to use a dish outside and still stay with Vodafone? 

Do I have to use a gigacube or can I use a dish externally instead?

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Good Evening Dave,

As an alternative have you considered Vodafone Home Broadband Pro  as well as the Vodafone Gigacube that your looking at now.

You can check your local and surrounding masts via status-checker which give an indication as to what you may receive but isn't guaranteed.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.