Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Closest mast likely speed Tr153fp

maxwonga
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

The broadband at home is no good . I have an unlimited 3 contract but speed is also not good . My phone contract with virgin , currently ee I believe is better, but like to know if vodaphone would be any good . I have a huwawe 4g router 

thanks 

sean 

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @maxwonga 

Vodafone will be supplying Virgin mobile services later in the year. See here: Virgin Media and Vodafone strike new mobile deal

The best way is to try the service for yourself, this doesn't necessarily need to be a mobile broadband contract, you can get an idea of coverage by using a PAYG voice SIM here: Free SIM   You are free to use the SIM in the router and a lot cheaper than a data SIM here: PAYG data SIM 

The coverage checker at the top of the page should give an indication of the speed you can expect to achieve at the location.

Hi,

I have started a contract with Vodaphone and speed was at 17mbps whi was  great improvement however already it had dropped down to 8 I have ordered a external directional Antenna, guess I will have to move around until the best signal as it seems top secret as to where mast is ! I will have to consider cancelling within 14 day cool off period if speed stays slow as may aswell be with three at these speeds and pay a lot less.