Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Gigacube 5G

TomDirse
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Purchased the 5G Gigacube. Extremely disappointed. Constant drops in internet. As soon as I download something -  internet turns off asif there is a limit - I have the unlimited package. 

Everytime I call I have one excuse - they are working on the mast.

Are there any settings that I can put into the gigacube to fix the constant jarring drops of internet?

3 REPLIES 3

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TomDirse! I'm sorry to hear about the drops in your connection. If our engineers are working on the mast, you'll hopefully see an improvement once their work is complete. You're able to check for maintenance anytime through our Network Status Checker here. Alternatively, please take a look at our network troubleshooting steps here.

If you'd like us to take a closer look into the mast you connect to, please complete the network template from the network troubleshooting page above and post the completed version back to the thread so we can review it 🙂

Hi Beth,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I was advised that the work on the mast finished Monday just gone and I have checked network status and it seems to be working perfectly. 

However, as I mentioned previously the connection keeps dropping. 

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TomDirse In that case, please take a look at the network troubleshooting steps using the link above and pop us over a completed network template to the thread. Once we have this, we can review the area and advise further 🙂