cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

IPTV not streaming with mobile broadband.

Bordie8441762
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Is anyone else having issues streaming IPTV with their mobile broadband. Mine was working until a few weeks ago and then it just stopped. I've tried all the trouble shooting my IPTV provider suggested but with no joy. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

It was the Secure Net that was blocking my iptv.

View solution in original position

9 REPLIES 9

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Bordie8441762 If the rest of your services are still working correctly with the mobile broadband connection, this would indicate it may be an issue with the streaming service's server for IPTV. Have you queried any faults with them directly? 

IPTV works when I connect to another ISP so I can only assume it's to do with the mobile broadband 

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Bordie8441762 By any chance is the other ISP a Wi-Fi connection at all and not a mobile broadband dongle? It's a possibility the issue may lie with the download speeds. 

Hi, very old topic but I have came across the same problem. Been with different network for the past year and there was no problems with my iptv service. Couple days ago I've switched to Vodafone and can't watch iptv while on mobile data. Any ideas, is Vodafone blocking iptv? If I use a VPN it works just fine.

Try the same thing but at 3am, and you'll find it works perfectly.

Too many cooks spoil the broth.

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

It was the Secure Net that was blocking my iptv.

You mean within the Vodafone account settings? 
Where you can change mobile data preferences?

That should off by default as its not (fully) supported anymore.

More happy emotions needed 🙂 🙂

Well it's not off by default as when you sing to Vodafone you get 3 months free trial and then 1£ a month for it.

So if you don't manually turn it off it works in the background blocking things that it shouldn't.

I still think it should be off by default.
The sneaky £1. I dont like it.