cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

What TS9 adapters fit the Vodafone 5g mobile Wifi device? The ones I bought do not fit.

Jamesrus
2: Seeker

I bought a Vodafone 5g mobile wifi from Vodafone but the SMA to TS9 adapters sold by amazon do not fit.  Which is the suggested adapter that fits please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jamesrus

Unitecom adapters fit as does an antenna from Panorama. Cannot believe how Vodafone and ZTE offered no help at all and Vodafone support said Vodafone does not support nor recommend using external antennas with their products. Anyone else with this problem, try these.

View solution in original position

8 REPLIES 8

anojan

I'm not sure, but it could be crc9 (could also be wrong) . As mentioned in Here 

Nope, tried those no joy.

Thomas_H

What kind MiFi device do you have?

My device is the Vodafone 5G Mobile Hotspot which is a ZTE MU5001

jameshatt
I don't have access to real-time information or specific product details beyond my last update in September 2021. Therefore, I cannot provide information on specific products released or updated after that date, including any changes related to the Vodafone 5G mobile WiFi device or its compatibility with TS9 adapters. To find the correct TS9 adapter that fits your Vodafone 5G mobile WiFi device, I recommend the following steps: Check the Device Manual: Refer to the user manual or documentation that came with your Vodafone 5G mobile WiFi device. It should specify the exact type of connectors supported by the device. Contact Vodafone Support: Reach out to Vodafone customer support or visit their official website for information about compatible adapters. They should be able to provide you with the right TS9 adapter for your specific device model.

I confirmed with ZTE that the unit has TS9 connectors. I contacted Vodafone and after a long discussion with the tech team, the agent called Hitesh told me that Vodafone do not support or recommend using external antennas with Vodafone products. I am trying a panorama antenna with ts9's. If that does not work I will return the Vodafone Unit and get one from EE. It is a shame that Vodafone have great network and very poor back office staff. The first order was wrongly entered as sim only, when I queried they entered and said they would additionally discount bu that never materialized, They then sent me a unit with a faulty SIM card and support kept telling me it was a fault in my area. Luckily there is still a store locally and they fixed instantly with new SIM. Now I cannot connect external antenna which was reason for Unit. Vodafone service used to be so good.

jameshatt
I don't have access to real-time information or specific product details beyond my last update in September 2021. Therefore, I cannot provide information on specific products released or updated after that date, including any changes related to the Vodafone 5G mobile WiFi device or its compatibility with TS9 adapters. To find the correct TS9 adapter that fits your Vodafone 5G mobile WiFi device, I recommend the following steps: Check the Device Manual: Refer to the user manual or documentation that came with your Vodafone 5G mobile WiFi device. It should specify the exact type of connectors supported by the device. Contact Vodafone Support: Reach out to Vodafone customer support or visit their official website for information about compatible adapters. They should be able to provide you with the right TS9 adapter for your specific device model...............

Jamesrus

Unitecom adapters fit as does an antenna from Panorama. Cannot believe how Vodafone and ZTE offered no help at all and Vodafone support said Vodafone does not support nor recommend using external antennas with their products. Anyone else with this problem, try these.