Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Missing calls

Whodunnit
2: Seeker

I'm missing a lot of calls. My phone is connected to alexa and I'll hear it beep on alexa to notify me of a missed call but no call comes through or shows on my phone's call list for missed calls.. callers phones are showing that they called me and they are getting a ring tone. calls are eventually going to voice mail as if I don't reply. Its not every call but quite a lot of them. 

I have divert to voice mail on no signal and unanswered swtched on, this isn't a "no signal" issue or callers would get sent straight to voicemail. I've checked all my setting (ie do not disturb, divert settings blocked numbers etc.) 

Please help 

2 REPLIES 2

Whodunnit

Just need to add that I also get "not registered on network" quite a lot and have to re register. 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Whodunnit, if you have call diverts on for when you have no signal, or when you don't answer, it looks like your phone's connected to our network or these calls would go to voicemail. This may be a problem with the connection between your phone and Alexa. When your away from, or not connected to Alexa do you ever have any problems with missing calls, or is it just when you're using Alexa?