cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My girlfriends phone can’t receive incoming calls after old number transferred from EE to Voxi

ColoradoWolf
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi all,

Girlfriend recently got a new (used new) iPhone X and was on EE, but changed over to Voxi with a random number and after a few days was able to switch her old number over, her number is now ringable but whenever you call it goes missed call and doesn't actually appear on her phone until she looks which can be a massive pain when you're needed or something else.

Any ideas? We've restarted it multiple times, and she says it still displays her old number on the phone, which i don't reckon is so else her new number wouldn't work at all.

Cheers, Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @ColoradoWolf 

Firstly, make sure her ported number is showing on the phone, settings > phone > my number and make sure the correct number is showing.  Also see here: i message 

As far as the missed call is concerned the port seems to be completed, if she speaks to Voxi they will be able to check the account and can be contacted here: Voxi Contact Us 

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

Hi @ColoradoWolf 

Firstly, make sure her ported number is showing on the phone, settings > phone > my number and make sure the correct number is showing.  Also see here: i message 

As far as the missed call is concerned the port seems to be completed, if she speaks to Voxi they will be able to check the account and can be contacted here: Voxi Contact Us