Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My website is being blocked

wwohlers
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there, we've had some reports of our site being blocked for Vodafone users. The url is here: https://alia-customer-app.com/?shop=le-collier-inc.myshopify.com

Could your team please check if and why our site is blocked? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Janey

Hi @wwohlers Thanks for posting! I've checked your website on virustotal.com and it showing a phishing flag with one security vendor. You'll need get this removed first and once your website is showing as clean we can look to this raised. 

Hi Janey, I've reached out to the vendors and they have taken corrective action. I ran a new analysis on virustotal.com and it came back clean. Please let me know if you are able to proceed with unblocking the address now - thanks!

Hi, following up on this since this is an urgent problem for some of my company's clients - would appreciate getting this unblocked ASAP, thanks!

Hi @wwohlers Thank you for getting back to us. The scan on VirusTotal is now coming back clean, thank you for making those amendments. Is the URL still being blocked? If so, so we can get this raised, please provide a screenshot of the error message received when attempting to access.