Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Poor Network 4G and 5G in North London

ahmethemo
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi 

I have joined Vodafone since November 2020. Since then I had no joy of using my mobile data. In all of north london (N9, N18, N14, EN1, EN2, EN3, E10, E17) the connection is soo slow that even BBC news web page takes ages to open. I am using iphone 12 pro and I can assure you that there are no problems with my network settings and phone. Other Vodafone users in the area are aslo experiencing same problems. 4G speeds are aprox 6-10mbps at best and usually around 2mbps. 5G is almost none existent even do the coverage map shows 5G in the area. 

I have reported this problem to vodafone many times and nothing seems to be happening. I have signed a 24 months contract with Vodafone but cant even use my phone? Is there others who are having same issues. 

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ianbostridge! We'd be happy to take a look at your area with you. Can you please take a look at our Network Template, and post a completed version to this thread to get started?

It has been over 18 months i have reported 5g 4g poor network in my area few times. I was made to do speed tests every morning every afternoon etc and submit results. Eventually i was told there was a problem in my area and it would be resolved soon. 18 months in same problem continues. I have given up reporting or complaining. Where ever I go there is problems with vodafone network. My contract is finishing in november and i cant wait to get out. Vodafone never again

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

I understand how important it is to stay connected @ahmethemo and I'm sorry you feel this way. 

If you'd like us to take a look into it, please follow the steps that @Beth has mentioned above or come and chat to our team on social media.