Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Secure Net incorrectly blocking our website

RBlakely
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello,

We have received several complaints from our customers that they are unable to access our website www.millicast.com from the Vodafone home broadband service, apparently our site is being blocked by your DNS servers and/or by Secure Net.

We are a B2B service for corporate streaming and should certainly not be listed as a malicious website by your service. This is an urgent matter for us and your attention to this issue is greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if you require any additional information to correct this matter.

Kind regards,

-Richard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @RBlakely Apologies for my delay in getting back to you, we've been extremely busy here recently. This site's now been reclassified to Radio and TV online. This should prevent any further issues. Thanks for your patience whilst we looked into this 😁

View solution in original position

49 REPLIES 49

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @RBlakely, we can certainly get this checked for you right away and see what's what with the website 🔍

Could you pop over a screenshot of the error that your customers are getting please? 

Hi Evie,

Thank you very much for your attention to this. Please see the attached screenshot of the error. It appears that our domain is being blocked at the DNS level or maybe this is secure net? I am not sure but our domain is only affected for Vodafone home broadband customers.

Many thanks again for your help.

Best regards,

-Richard

Hi @Evie,

I hope you are well. I am following up on this issue, any updates from your side? 

-Richard

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Apologies for our delay getting in touch about this @RBlakely. We've been really busy recently and it's taking longer than expected to get back to everyone. I've escalated this our Tech team (Case Ref: INC000004280504), they'll take a closer look into this for us and as soon as they update me, I'll pop you another message here 😊

Thank you @Mark, I certainly appreciate your attention to this and look forward to your response.

Best,

Richard

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @RBlakely Apologies for my delay in getting back to you, we've been extremely busy here recently. This site's now been reclassified to Radio and TV online. This should prevent any further issues. Thanks for your patience whilst we looked into this 😁

@Mark Thank you very much for your help. That is excellent news.

Have a lovely weekend.

Best,

Richard

Hello, our website (www.INVANI.cc) also appears to be blocked by Secure Net for potential visitors. There is nothing malicious or inappropriate on the site so can you please have it reclassified so that people can access it. 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @EdP, Thanks for contacting us about the issues some people have been experiencing when trying to access your site. I've tried accessing this using a device connected to Vodafone with Secure Net in place and experienced no difficulty. Have you received any recent reports of your site being blocked by us?

If so, ask the individual if they're definitely using a 4G connection and have securenet activated on their account when they're unable to view your site and store.