Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone blocking my website

Nige117
2: Seeker

My business website - thisisnt.co.uk - is being blocked by Vodafone.

I can access it using a VPN and using mobile data,  just not my regular broadband connection.

I have been in contact with Vodafone, and the 2nd Line HBB team did do something that got it working for a couple of days, but now I can't get on again.

Clearly this is more than a HBB issue, for some reason my site is blocked.

Is there any way I can message the correct department at Vodafone without having to explain the issue every time?

7 REPLIES 7

Nige117

Could somebody from Vodafone please contact me about this, it's still going on. Thanks.

I've just spent over an hour with someone on chat about this. They got it working for 5 minutes. Now I can't get on again. Can anyone else on Vodafone see my site?

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nige117 - are you getting an error message when you're trying to load it through your Vodafone Home Broadband? 

Hi Gemma

Not at error message, the connection just times out.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know @Nige117 - has anyone else reported issues accessing the webpage?

So we can look into it further, please come and have a chat with my team via social media - just remember to include a link to your post and your community username, then you won't need to repeat yourself 🙂 

Thanks Amanda. Nobody else has reported issues, but then, I don't know anybody else on Vodafone to ask. I'll get in touch via social.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @Nige117 🙂