Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Website incorrectly classed as having 18+ content

JustineSMEF
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi. I manage a website for a small, registered charity (www.smef.org.uk). Recently this has been flagged by Vodafone as having 18+ content. It provides valuable help and advice for the community - it has no nudity or profanity or any other content which could be classed as adult only. Please could you tell me how to have our website reclassified? People who urgently need our support may be unable or unwilling to access the site.

Thank you

15 REPLIES 15

Thanks for your speedy response, how would I clear them?

Thanks for your response, how might I go about doing this to clear the issues? I have been assured by my host that the site is clear. 

Hi Effie, I have now sorted this problem. Please can it be forwarded to the appropriate places to stop vodaphone from blocking it. Many thanks 

Hi @Mrssophieburrow thanks for that. I've now raised this to be reviewed by our Support team. It's logged under reference INC000005301130. One of us will come back to you here, as soon as there's an update. 

Morning @Mrssophieburrow Thanks so much for your patience. We've had an update from the network team, your website has now been unblocked and reclassified. Please allow 24 hours for this to take effect 👍 If you need further help, just drop us another message.

Hey @nagarajucvis I hope you are doing well! I've taken a further look into this for you and I can see that Virgin Media is also blocking the site; you can view this by popping the site address into the checker here

I can see that the site has been flagged as containing 'phishing' material and therefore it is marked as 'malicious'. You can see this for yourself here. We would need you to remove all flags from the site before we could look into getting it reclassified.